Take a stroll, into the wild…
Trekking in Sikkim allows you to discover the land of Bayul (Hidden Paradise). Along the trails it will whisper its ages of well-kept secret to you. Trekking in Sikkim provides treat for your eyes and food for your soul. Paradise for Trekking lovers, it offers captivating view and surreal experiences. It also offers experience of bewitching silence of wilderness to breathtaking sight of majestic mountains. The warm friendliness nature and Sikkimese culture with a touch of Sikkimese hospitality can be witnessed by the trekkers. You may also enjoy rich bio diversity along with its serene mountain. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, trials in Sikkim has Easy, Moderate to Difficult trails to trek.
Leave nothing but footprints. Take nothing but photos. Kill nothing but time. Keep nothing but memories.
Green Lake Trek
Please adhere following guidelines
- Maintain physical fitness before the trek & be aware of altitude sickness
- Avoid exerting yourself in high altitude areas as you might catch altitude sickness
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Carry minimum and essential items
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Dress in layers as the temperature changes quickly in the mountains
- Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints
- Avoid littering trails and campsites
- No removal of plants or objects found along the way
- Maintain outdoor ethics, no trampling of fragile alpine vegetation